About Anne Turner Beletic
Dallas Family Law Attorney
For Consultation and Representation:
EXPERIENCED AND RESULTS ORIENTED
As a board-certified family law attorney with over 25 years experience as a trial lawyer, counselor, Collaborative professional, and negotiator, I am passionate about my cases and professional life and enjoy solving problems for families, whether it be in a collaborative case, the court room, or a settlement conference. In that 25 years, I have learned that unless it's absolutely required, the only people who benefit from court are the lawyers. I recognize that for most families, the best outcome is often not obtained through the court system. I am known for my fierce advocacy, compassion, superior results, and "out-of-the-box" creative thinking. I specialize in complex property divorce cases including separate property tracing, reimbursement claims, fraud, waste and dissipation of assets, as well as sensitive issues concerning children (custody, modification seats, enforcement actions, contempt for violation of orders). I am interested in the unusual cases as well: nonparent custody disputes, domestic and gay partnerships, cases involving false sexual abuse allegations, and special needs children's issues. I have experience representing children as a court-appointed ad litem attorney and I am also a parent myself and bring both of those experiences to my work in cases involving children. I have been recognized by my peers as an expert in family law, selected as a fellow in the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, AV Preeminent, peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and have been a frequent speaker and author to other lawyers and judges on family law issues.
AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER LOOKING AT THE 'BOTTOM LINE'
Let's be frank, litigation is expensive and good experienced lawyers are expensive. My satisfied clients and other lawyers continue to refer cases to me because of my efficiency and my tenacity to get the job done well and, if necessary, to go to court to get the necessary results. If you hire me, you will not get a younger inexperienced lawyer showing up on your behalf. If a team is needed for a very large or complex estate, I have other board certified lawyers I regularly engage with to assist. However, in my experience, more lawyers working on a case does not mean better results, it just generates a larger bill.
Pro bono/Community Service:
- Big sister to a little sister in the Big Brother Big Sister program, 2014 - 2019
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney's Program
- Member National Charity League Foundation 2013-2019
- SMU undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Arts. ( departmental distinction)
- SMU School of Law, J.D.
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1990.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, Texas Association of Family Law Specialists
- Member Collaborative Law Institute
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer-Review Rated. Martindale-Hubble
- Fellow Texas Family Law Foundation
- Law Mentor for North Texas Legal Services
- Family Texas Family Law Practice Manual Revisions Committee
- Dallas Bar Association since 1991 (1991-1996 Past Director/Family Law Section)
- Past Member of the Family Law Council
- Prior Editor, Editorial Advisory Board for Texas Family Law Evidence
- Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
Honors and Awards:
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyers. 2010, 2012-2018
- Consistently AV® Preeminent™ Peer-Review Rated (highest rating) by her peers in Martindale-Hubble
- Speaker for the State Bar of Texas seminar entitled Family Law for the Experienced Non-Specialist on "Guidelines: Support and Visitation", 1989
- Author/Speaker for Marriage Dissolution Institute seminar on "Drafting and Enforcement of Property Orders", 1990
- Author/Speaker at Advanced Family Law seminar on "Discovery Workshop", 1991Author/Speaker at Advanced Family Law seminar on "Discovery Workshop", 1991
- Author/Speaker at the Texas Center for the Judiciary, Inc. seminar entitled Complex Family Law Litigation on "Fiduciary Responsibility", 1993
- Author/Speaker at Advanced Family Law Course on "Bankruptcy and Family Law", 1994
- Author/Speaker at Advanced Family Law Course on "Mediation Problems, Settlement Agreements & Enforceability Issues", 1996
- Panel Member at Advanced Family Law Seminar Workshop on "Custody Experts", 1996
- Author/Speaker at Marriage Dissolution Institute on "Mediation and Defending or Attacking Mediated Settlement Agreements", 1998
- Author/Speaker at Advanced Family Law Course on "A Discussion of the New Transmutation and Reimbursement Legislation", 1999
- Author/Speaker for Marriage Dissolution Institute on "Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Plans", 2000
- Author/Speaker for the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges at the Judicial Institute: Family Law on "Social Media and the Courts: What Judges Need to Know Both In and Out of the Courtroom", 2013